Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Newt Liked my painting!

I can't believe that I forgot to post this.
Anyways, at the last Calgary Comic Expo, I got to meet Carrie Henn, the actress who played Newt in Aliens. She liked my "Aliens" piece and stopped by my booth for an autograph and a quick photo with me. Needless to say, it made my day and I enjoyed meeting and chatting with her husband and her agent as well. They were very friendly and I can't say enough good things about it. Of course I didn't have a camera on hand to capture the moment but luckily my trusty neighbor Tom was on present to snap a few as well as my booth hand Nick had his I phone. Thanks guys!
So here is the proof and I've got my nice signed print framed and staring at me in my studio as we speak!
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment