Thursday, November 29, 2012

Glorantha Kickstarter

Jeff Richard over at Moon Design Publications sent me this link to their kick starter campaign for their Glorantha campaign setting. So far it looks like they have done exceptionally well and have a lot of support to get the book made. Great Job guys!  If you watch the short video, you will see that they have featured 3 of my illustrations during the talk.

Go over there check it out. Also, don't be afraid to tell them that you like my art and want to see more. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mike: I really like your work. Back in August, you told us to "stay tuned" for more Gloranthan B&W art. I've been staying tuned ever since... do you have anything else you can share on this blog? All the best, Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick, I have a couple of new pieces and I'm currently working on more. The plan was to release them all at the same time instead of just one at a time. If you watch the short films on the kick starter page they have posted one of these images ( the Battlefield Aftermath scene)already.

    Thanks for your comment and sorry to keep you waiting. I'll work faster!!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete